Pengaruh gaya kepemimpinan dan motivasi terhadap semangat kerja di PT. Kalbe Nutritionals Medan Amplas

Authors

  • Khamo Waruwu Universitas Tjut Nyak Dhien, Medan
  • Uswatun Hasanah Universitas Tjut Nyak Dhien, Medan
  • Elyani Elyani Universitas Tjut Nyak Dhien, Medan
  • Mastini Lase Universitas Tjut Nyak Dhien, Medan

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.47065/imj.v2i2.130

Keywords:

Style; Leadership; Motivation; Spirit; Work

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the significant influence of leadership style and motivation on morale at PT Kalbe Nutritinals and to find out which factors were more dominant which became the morale of work. This research is located at PT Kalbe Nutritonals which is located at Enseval Building, Gg. Madirsan KM 9.5, Weigh Deli, Medan Amplas, Medan City. This study uses multiple regression analysis technique with a sample size of 40 people. From the results of the partial test (t test) leadership style and motivation affect work morale at PT Kalbe Nutritionals because it has a tcount > ttable and a significant value less than a probability value of 0.05, From the results of the simultaneous test (Test F) together leadership style and Motivation affect work morale at PT Kalbe Nutritionals seen from the significance level of 0.000 < 0.05, the determination value (R2) of 65.1% indicates between each the independent variable with the dependent has a close relationship, while the remaining 34.9% are influenced by other variables.

References

Aditya, D. N. R., & Ardana, K. (2016). Pengaruh Iklim Organisasi, Kepemimpinan Transformasional, Self Efficacy terhadap Perilaku Kerja Inovatif. E-Jurnal Manajemen Unud, 5(3), 1801–1830.

Darmawan, H. A. W. (2014). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan terhadap Semangat Kerja Karyawan Divisi Marketing Baitul Mal Wat Tamwil (BMT) di Kota Salatiga dan Kabupaten Semarang. Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Negeri Salatiga.

Edison, E., Anwar, Y., & Komariyah, I. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Strategi dan Perubahan dalam Rangka Meningkatkan Kinerja Pegawai dan Organisasi. Alfabeta.

Moekijat. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. CV. Mandar Maju.

Nitisemito, A. S. (2013). Manajemen Personalia (3rd ed.). Ghalia Indonesia.

Priansa, D. J. (2016). Perencanaan dan Pengembangan SDM. Alfabeta.

Siagian, T. S., & Khair, H. (2018). Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Dengan Kepuasan Kerja Sebagai Variabel Intervening. Maneggio: Jurnal Ilmiah Magister Manajemen, 1(1), 59–70.

Sinaga, T. S., & Hidayat, R. (2020). Pengaruh Motivasi dan Kompensasi terhadap kinerja Karyawan pada PT. Kereta Api Indonesia. Jurnal Ilman: Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen, 8(1), 15–22.

Waruwu, K., & Yunita, M. (2019). Pengaruh gaya kepemimpinan dominan (instruksi, konsultasi, partisipatif dan delegasi) terhadap kinerja karyawan PT Kelola Jasa Artha Cabang Medan. Jurnal Manajemen Tools, 11(2), 46–51.

Wibowo. (2017). Manajemen Kinerja (5th ed.). PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Downloads

Published: 2022-01-31

How to Cite

Waruwu, K., Hasanah, U., Elyani, E., & Lase, M. (2022). Pengaruh gaya kepemimpinan dan motivasi terhadap semangat kerja di PT. Kalbe Nutritionals Medan Amplas. Insight Management Journal, 2(2), 62-68. https://doi.org/10.47065/imj.v2i2.130

Issue

Section

Articles